Thursday, September 6, 2012

Who is Evan Bradley

Hi my name is Evan Bradley. I grew up in Marlborough Massachusetts where I was very involved in sports. I played youth Basketball and Baseball for a number of years where I met some of my best friends I will ever have. I am a huge Celtic fan and I attend many games every year and basically use their games to get away and just enjoy sports. I have worked at BJ's Wholesale Club for 22 months before i came to college. I started as a Cashier and worked in many departments including Member Services, Produce, and Gas station. I have two siblings (one brother, one sister) and a cat we just recently got before i moved to Nichols. Attending Nichols as a freshman this year is a huge change for me because I went from playing sports in high school and not really having a lot of free time from sports, to basically playing around in a gym and doing homework all the time. Here at Nichols I am an Accounting major and I really enjoy the classes I have had so far, the professors are nice and I really feel like I will be getting a lot out of the classes. I am very excited to be here at Nichols and I look forward to making new friends and having a good time.



That is a picture from this past season at a Celtics Game vs. the Atlanta Hawks.
















This is Just another picture from the game. Luckily this game that I went to, the Celtics ended up winning in overtime :)










When I got this assignment to make a blog I got really interested in seeing what other types of blogs were out there on the internet. I came across this very interesting blog about the Celtics that I feel I will be looking at more and more often as time does on. It interests me because I have seen that it is a different interview everyday about different aspects of the team and I feel like it will be very knowledgeable.

What I hope to get out of this course is the knowledge people need to know on how to use a computer in a productive way. I am not the greatest with computers and if this class helps me even a little bit I will feel like it was worth it to take. I took a class in middle school on the basics of Microsoft word and stuff like that, but because it was so long ago and i never really had to apply the things I learned, it wasn't that great of a time in my life to be taking that class. I feel like now I can obtain a lot of information that will be useful in my career path by taking this course and hopefully I am right!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Tyler LeBlanc. Im a sophomore here at Nichols College. I also love baseball. During my sophomore year, I tore my labrium and rotator cuff. I ended up having surgery. I played four years of American Legion baseball. I pitched until I had surgery than I got moved to first base and DH. I have four siblings, two brothers and two sisters. In high school I was a three sport athlete. Being an athlete in high school helped me with my time management. It should help you out as well. Im a huge New England sports fan but my favorite team is the Patriots. Ive played football my whole life until now. This year I had to take a year off due to a crushed dehydrated disk in my back. You never know how much you use your back until its gone. Microsoft is a big part of college. I as well would like to learn more and more about what all the programs to do to help better my projects.

    ReplyDelete