Wednesday, September 5, 2012



Hi, my name is Alexander Jolie, I live in Sturbridge, MA, I work at the Publick house (Yes, Publick is supposed to be spelled wrong!) where I'm banquet server, during school I generally work weekends and serve large weddings, and business functions. During the summer I work anywhere between 60 and 100 hours a week, you could say I'm a workaholic.
I'm a freshman at Nichols intending to study business management.
I also race street bikes in my spare time with a few other friends. I own a Suzuki GSXR 600, and will hopefully purchase a Yamaha R1 soon to feed my craving for speed.
As well as racing bikes I enjoy doing Parkour.
If i'm not doing parkour or racing my street bike, I'm more than likely going on short road trips with a few friends.

With my time at Nichols I hope to learn more than I already known in Word, Excel, and web design while studying in this class.
I already have an excellent skill base in all of the above programs, however I'm always open to learn new things.
I intend to work very hard in this class and absorb as much information as I can from the lectures.

I decided to follow a blog about Sports Bikes as I am very passionate about them.
The blog has excellent reviews on upcoming motorcycles and parts, as well as information on profesional riders.
Its a fairly credible blog written by a few professional riders.


Here's a video of me riding around on my bike from a few months ago.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Alexander, my name is Mitchel Palazzi. We have a lot in common. Even though I have never owned a street bike (and realistically never will), I have always found them very cool and exciting. Also, I have never met anyone who doesnt like a good parkour session. I think it is really cool how you find enough time to work 60-100 hours every week. I give you props on that one because I really dont think I would be able to work that much. You also mentioned how you are studying business management. I think that is going to help you a lot in the near future because it should teach you the necessary skills to be a leader in a business one day. I hope you are able to get that Yamaha R1 very soon because it is evident that you are very passionate about street bikes and that seems like it would just be a great addition to your collection. That video of you riding was actually very cool and gave me a really good perspective as to why you are so passionate about bikes. It was very intiguing.

    ReplyDelete