Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tyler LeBlanc

Hello everyone,
   
     My name is Tyler LeBlanc and I am a incoming sophomore here at Nichols College. I am from Charlton Massachusetts and I commute to school. This is my second semester here at Nichols College. My first semester of freshman year i attended Endicott College. I am majoring in General Business with a focus in Sport Management. I am currently employed at the Auburn Home Depot as a lumber associate. I have a wonderful girlfriend named Gaby and we have a dog together named Princess. My hobbies include football, baseball, snowboarding and hanging out with friends and family. This year i've decided to take a year off of football. Last season at Endicott we won the NCAC Bowl over Mount Ida College. Family is very important to me. Ive decided to commute to school because being away from such a close family is very tuff. Nichols being a great business school will help me prepare for my future as an athletic director and the future owner of LeBlanc Oil.
     In this coarse i hope to gain knowledge about how to create and manage a website for my family owned Oil Company, LeBlanc Oil.  My father founding the company in 2006 and it is the leading distributor in Central Ma. We provide superior customer service along with the cheapest oil rates in the area. One day i hope to take over the company and expand to his great work. In todays society digital communication is very important. Also i would like to be able to learn more about Microsoft Word and Excel to help me out with school projects and the work field.
     The blog i've decided to talk about was found under google blogs. Late in the first quarter, Robert Griffin III or RG3 threw a 88 yard touchdown pass to Pierre Garcon on the Redskins opening day. Robert Griffin III is a rookie starter and last years Hiesman trophy winner. RG3 is suppose to be one of the best rookies in the league. Ive chosen this article because football has been apart of my life forever. Everyone in my family has enjoyed football for years. I love hearing talk about rookie starters. They need to make a name for there self in the NFL because it is a faster and harder played game than College Football.    

1 comment:

  1. hey tyler im christian. i know exactly how hard it is for you to be away from such a close family, because im doing it right now and it is one of the toughest things that i ever had to do. i think is spectacular that you won the NCAC Bowl again Mount Ida last year. i find it fascinating that you want to make a website page for your family owned oil company. and with your blog RG3 got lucky just wait till he faces the giants stifling defense.

    ReplyDelete