Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kayla Chandler

Post [1]
Kayla Chandler
September 5, 2012

My name is Kayla Chandler, and I live in Methuen Massachusetts. My grade level all throughout high school was mostly C's and D's. I did not do very well in high school, but I am willing to put all my effort into my four years in college. As for my major, and what I would like to do with my life I am uncertain. I need to take time to figure out what I want to do for a job my whole life. As a freshman I am not very concerned to find out my major. I have been a cheerleader since I was in seventh grade, and I was captain my senior year of high school. I continue to cheer for Nichols college and hopefully get captain my senior year at Nichols College.


     

This video is my cheerleading team when I was a freshman, we won states with this routine.
I'm am very thankful to be apart of such a wonderful and talented team.


       From this course I would like to gain more experiance with computers. Also I would like to learn more about video and audio, on a computer. I'm usually very good at putting videos onto computers, and adding effects as well as giving music to the video, or adding sentences into the video. I enjoy doing tasks like this, when I was in high school, I would make sure I did all the work just because I knew I could do it very well. I hope with this class I can learn more about what I like to do.

    The blog that I chose was on my uncle Shaun Toohey, he was trying to be senate of Haverhill. I chose this blog because I think it is awesome that my uncles doing this. My family and I all have gotten out his word and really hope that he wins the race. Shaun is a strong willing man that will do anything he can to win this.

http://www.newburyportnews.com/opinion/x614302661/Toohey-deserves-to-be-state-senator





No comments:

Post a Comment