Monday, September 10, 2012

Juan Fernandez


Hello my name is Juan Fernandez and I am a sophomore  at Nichols College. I currently live in Rem room 301, and I am an accounting major. I lived in Salem MA almost my whole life until I moved to Norwood Ma, where I attended Norwood High school. Throughout my high school career I played 4 years of basketball as a point guard. While living in Norwood, I worked at a couple different places. I worked at Papa Gino’s, I was a cook and made subs. I also worked at the Norwood Civic Center, which is pretty much like a YMCA but smaller. At the Civic center I just make sure that kids are not fighting and that the place is a safe environment for everyone that uses the facility. The last job I worked at was a Jr. Play camp, I was a camp counselor, I played games with 5 & 6 year olds. For hobbies I like to play basketball, football, I like to swim, and also I love watching movies. My Favorite Movie is Cop Out, and 21 Jump Street. From this class I want to learn how to Blog efficiently. I want to learn how to blog because it’s something new, something I have never done, and I also feel like this could really help me in my future. As My newsworthy Blog I chose one that talks about my favorite basketball player, Kobe Bryant. The Blog talks about how and when Kobe surpasses Michael Jordan in all-time scoring in all-star game history. I believe that this blog is very credible because I watched that specific game and details what and how he scored to surpass Jordan. I like this blog because it talks about my favorite basketball player and how he achieved a great milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment