Sunday, September 9, 2012

Doug Levine Blogger

Hi my name is Douglas Levine. I prefer to be called Doug or Dougie Fresh. I am from Marblehead, MA. It is right near the water by Salem, MA. I am a freshman here at Nichols college. I play soccer on the team and I am the goalie. I have been playing goalie my whole life and I have always loved it. The mens soccer team here at Nichols is a brotherhood, I have never felt closer with a team like this before.





I am also into many other activities, even though soccer is my favorite sport I also like basketball, baseball, etc. My favorite sports team is the Boston Celtics. My favorite player on that team would have to be Kevin Garnett because he has the determination to win and that is what I'm all about. I hate to lose and I always play hard and never give up when it comes to playing sports.




     I have worked at several different places. My first job was at Grossmans deli. I was a dishwasher. My next few jobs I was a busboy and I liked that a lot more. My last job I worked at the Landing in Marblehead. It is one of the best restaurants around the north shore. It was shown on the phantom gourmet. The landing.


 I hope to learn many things about how to find things on the computer more efficiently. I also would like to learn how to set up blogs in an orderly fashion. I want this class to teach me as much as there is to know computer software. I also hope to have a fun and learning experience. I am very excited to see what this class has to offer. The teacher seems great and I know the class will be great to.





The blog that I chose was about Linoel Messi and Argentina taking down Paraguay in the world cup qualifiers. Linoel Messi is my favorite soccer player in the world. This game put Argentina in the lead in the Conmebol zone. They now lead with 13 points only to lead Chile by one point. This is an important blog because the world cup is played every 4 years and countries all around the world fight for a spot to be selected to play. Every game counts even in the qualifying staging. Soccer has been in my life since I was four years old so when ever I see something about soccer I always want to look more into it. This video will show more about what happened in the game. Messi takes over
















No comments:

Post a Comment