Thursday, September 6, 2012




Hey ! My name is Phil Truong and im a freshmen at Nichols College. I lived in Quincy Ma for almost my whole life. Quincy is a very historical city, sadly the crime rate has sky rocketed. just the other month someone got stabbed over a basketball game. The worst place to be is Quincy Center, it has become a mad house there people fighting over who owes who money, basketball games, shoes. Its ridiculous how many people are not addicted to drugs in that area.Well that's enough about my city, now for some information about me. For the past two summers i have worked at Boston University reflooring and carpeting the dorm rooms. This was not an easy job. I had to wake up at 6 to go to work and got home around 4. I plan on double majoring in Accounting and Management. I Started playing lacrosse in high school as a sophomore. Since i am majoring in Accounting and Management i feel the things we learn in this class will benefit me. I am looking forward to learn more about creating web pages and using excel spreadsheets. My newsworthy blog that i found online was about the game opener for Nichols last year. NC vs LC the link i have provided is a blog about the game opener against lasell college last year. This blog means a lot to me because Lasell was originally my first choice due to their lacrosse program. I play middie in lacrosse and i take face-offs. for any one who interested on what a face-off is, this is the start off position of the game. after every quarter or goal scored the face-off middie returns to this position to take another one. I posted a picture below and above to show anyone who was interested in what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment