Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pat McStravock 1st Blog

Sebastien Chabal breaking tackles 

Hey there, My name is Patrick McStravock. I'm a freshmen here at Nichols and living in Shamie and so far I'm planning on majoring in Human Resources. I have lots to hobbies including rugby (http://www.therugbyblog.co.uk) I'm the scrum-half for the Nichols Rugby  Club.  I've been playing rugby for three years, playing for both Mystic River in Malden Massachusetts for their under nineteen squad.  Also played for the Amoskeag mens and old boys squads in Manchester New Hampshire.  In the picture to the right is my favorite player Sebastien Chabal, he was the eight man for the Racing Metro in Paris France and he also plays for France's international squad.  In addition to Rugby I enjoy longboarding, being from New Hampshire there are a lot of hills and its easy to get around by riding your longboard.  Personally my favorite longboarder is Kody Noble. He has a similar riding style to me as you'll see in the video. Here he's clearly shredding downtown San Francisco's signature hills.  In my spear time I manage a football team.  We're doing pretty good this season, we won our first game this Sunday. It's my first season managing in the fantasy league, but the team looks promising.(www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball)

No comments:

Post a Comment