Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Toy Story 3 was released June 28, 2010.  It drew a ton of people, and proved to be a successful third movie.  I actually just dropped my pre-order for an album on ITunes so I would have enough money to download Toy Story 3 in HD.  After 7 hours of downloading, I was able to finally watch it.  The plot was excellent.  It continues with Andy growing up, and he is off to college. All of his toys think that Andy no longer cares about them, however, it is not true.  After mistakenly being placed in the garbage, the toys find themselves at Sunny-side Daycare.  An evil teddybear named Lotso tries to keep toys at the daycare.  The toys find a way to escape, and at the very end, Andy drops off all of the toys to a young girl named Bonnie.

Here is the final clip of Andy giving away his toys to Bonnie :



Overall, the movie recieved many great rewards and reviews.  Here is a site of some movie critic reviews :   Movie Reviews

Anyone else watch Toy Story 3 and enjoy it? Let me know because I have watched it over four times and still am not sick of it.  : $

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seth,
    The whole Toy Story series are one of my favorites. I have seen them all and I completely agree that you can watch them over and over again and not get sick of them. I like how they completely changed this one from the other movies in the past. The new scenery makes it different from the rest. It’s sad that Lotso used to be so nice and had to turn so evil. He used to be so loving its too bad that he didn’t know that the parents left him and the girl didn’t mean to do. The ending is my favorite part because of how Andy finally passes down his toys to someone else who will appreciate them as much as he did. This is definitely one of my favorite movies next to Winnie the Pooh, Despicable Me, Finding Nemo, and Happy Gilmore.
    Thanks,
    Lindsey Lamphere

    ReplyDelete