Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Royal Carribean Cruise Lines

 
As a kid I always saw these giant ships docked in these ports. I always asked my parents what was so special about these huge ships. At a young age they told me i was to young to go on one. Finally i got to go on one and i loved every moment of it. The first day you board the ship the you are presented with all these nice people who walk you to your room. After you board you go get this amazing breakfast. I would say that it was the best breakfast i have ever had. The first cruise ship i went on was the Majesty Of The Seas. This cruise liner was not the biggest cruise ship but it still had some of the same features as some of the bigger cruise liners. At night people would go to the upper deck and listen to tropical music and enjoy the fresh ocean air as the boat cruises through the oceans. In the morning the upper deck is a party scene, once again tropical music is playing and games provided by the ships crew.  One of the most memorable things on the cruise was defiantly the belly flopping contest. The cruise employees would taking people of different ages and sizes and make them compete against each other for the best belly flop and the best flopper won a prize. Now were talking off the boat. The first destination on my cruise was Nassau Bahamas this place was AMAZING the waters were beautiful and the temperature was amazing. As i walked out of the ship I saw these stands from the locals. The stands had these amazing hand crafted crafts that i have never seen before. The second island was Coco Islands, this island is privately owned by Royal Caribbean and is also amazing. The water is clear so you can see all the fishes swimming around, also the sand on the beaches are pearly white. The water temperature was perfect and you could wonder around a island and do cool activities like para sailing , jet skiing anything you could imagine. Back on the boat during dinner time you could expect to gain a few pounds from the Windjammer Cafe , Sake Sushi , Johnny Rockets, And to the Main Dining Hall. All the restaurants i listed are out of this world good. It is Recommended that you lose a few extra pounds before you board. From my personal experience you defiantly gain a few more pounds. If you do not believe me check out this reviews page found online Majesty Of The Sea Review. The 5 days on this ship was the best 5 days in my life. I would consider going on a cruise no matter what age you are. you will defiantly have fun and you will be begging to go back. Plan a trip this summer or during a break i will guarantee that you will be 100 percent satisfied with your short get away


2 comments:

  1. Hi Phil, I really liked your blog because I actually just went on a cruise about a week before I came to school for soccer pre-season. It was my first cruise and it was only three days but I wish it had been longer because your right, they really are the best and the food is amazing. There was this one desert on my cruise called chocolate overload and I have never had anything better! They also held a contest on my cruise but I didn't enjoy it as much because it was the hairiest chest contest so there were a bunch of older men being gross with their chest hair. Other than that it was really fun and there was always something to do, or eat! I also went to Nassau Bahamas on my cruise and it was really cool. When we were there we went snorkeling and saw the most beautiful fish ever and we laid on the softest sand on the beaches and the water is so clear it's just amazing. I wish the beaches here were like that! Your blog was really interesting! I hope I get to go on another cruise soon!

    Thanks,
    Kate Ledbetter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phil my sister been on the Royal Caribbean ships but I never been on it. She tells me great stories about it and i cant wait till the day that I will be on it. I can't wait till the day that i will get to go on the ship and then see all the different things we get to do on it. My sister said that one time she stopped at a country and went ATV riding in it and it is sick. I think this summer my family is having a family cruise on a Royal Caribbean and I can't wait until I go on it. I know i will have a great time just like you.

    ReplyDelete