Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Amazon has great deals


Juan Fernandez

Professor Lawson

Digital Applications

10/16/2012

SHARE A TIP

One tip that I would like to share with everyone is using Amazon.com. Amazon is a website where you can buy almost anything you need from. You can pretty much say that this website is like an online Wal-Mart. Purchasing almost anything from school books to phone accessories from amazon would be really smart. The reason I say that is because just about everything on amazon is cheaper than if you were to get it at a store. For example a couple weeks ago I went to radio shack to buy a phone case for my phone, the case I wanted is called an Otter Box, and the price on the case I wanted was 40 dollars. I went on Amazon.com and found the same case that I wanted, for 6 dollars. I really recommend Amazon because I use it all the time and it still has yet to disappoint me.

            Every time I order off this website I save at least 15 dollars on my purchase. Also every time I order, my package(s) arrive at a reasonable time frame. The longest I’ve waited on a package from amazon was 5 business days. I personally have never returned anything that I have obtained from amazon because there was never a need to, I also have never heard of anyone else who had to.  Another reason why I recommend amazon is because you don’t have to worry about someone taking your money while you receive nothing because it is believed to be a real safe site. They do not have a lot of cases where people have never received their product.

This is a link to the page where I looked and purchased my phone cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment