Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shopping online with Amazon.com





Don’t you hate buying things so expensive even when they are might be necessities? I’m right there with you. Me being a girl, it’s even worse. I almost look for things that are expensive. Boots, jeans, top, workout clothes, you name it, and I want the most popular brand of it. Up until a few years ago, I haven’t even heard of a place that you could get a brand name for a cheaper price. Then I heard of Amazon. Amazon is a website used to purchase many different things for less money. Some departments you can shop for on the website include electronics, grocery, clothing automotive and toys along with many others. For example, most people have the iphone and pay too much to drop it and break it so most people get some type of protection for the phone. The OtterBox is a very popular case to buy for the iphone but it also very expensive in itself. Normally, they cost around $50-60. On the Amazon website, they go for $27.45! The other day I even bought a protection screen for my iphone and it even came with a special feature, the privacy screen, so no one can look at your phone and see what you are doing on it. You know how much it was? $1.25!! Try buying protection screens that cheap at an actual cellphone store. The reviews on Amazon.com website is mostly positive, obviously there will always be negative sides to everything. Take it from me, an actual customer of Amazon.com, this website is very well organized, cheap and easily accessible. Even financially, the website has gained $54.33 billion in sales. That tells you right there that people love this website and invest in it. Maybe if Amazon.com was never invented, it would be harder to get expensive things for less money. So, I think that this website makes it easier and cheaper to access and buy almost anything you need or want. If you don’t believe me, try it for yourself, go on the website and be amazed at how popular products are sold for less money.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rileigh!
    I always shop on amazon! I remember the first time it was ever shown to me I was so excited. I seem to never buy anything full price anymore since that website was shown to me. It is such a great website. The only place I ever buy my phone cases are on this website, because they are like a dollar or a little more, rather then paying $20-30 for one of them. I have never heard anything bad about this website, I too have seen only good reviews. I agree with you that if amazon wasn’t around; it would definitely be harder to get expensive things for cheap! Another good website is half.com it doesn’t have quite as much as amazon, but it has a lot of the books we need for half, or even less than that of price. I also like how if we wanted to sell something these websites are a reliable and quick way to get some money!

    -Mackenzie Scheer

    ReplyDelete