Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hunter Hayes



Madison Catarius
Review on Hunter Hayes’ Album

I am a huge Hunter Hayes fan. I have listened and fell in love Hunter Hayes’ album Hunter Hayes. The album was released on October 11, 2011. Everyone just fell in love with him once the album came out. At first though many people came to believe that he was a “countrified Bieber” but that changed since he co-wrote every song and played every note of every instrument on the album.

The review that I found talks about how Hunter Hayes’ album and the songs are perceived. It mentions every song in the album and talks about what they are about. I absolutely am in love with every single song on this album. All his songs seem to have a meaning to it. It shows his talent because he played every single instrument in the album. The first song “Storm Warning” shows off the musicality that he has. The next song is the most popular one “Wanted” this an absolute love song. Lyrics include “I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel wanted, I wanna call you mina, I wanna hold your hand forever, and never let you forget it, Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted.” Some other songs on the album are “Love Makes Me,” “Somebody’s Heartbreak,” “Everybody’s Got Somebody But Me,” “More Than I Should,” “If You Told Me To,” “Faith To Fall Back On,” “Rainy Season,” “Cry With You,” “What You Gonna Do,” and “All You Ever.” They are all a different combinations of Hunter Hayes’ ability of music.

My thoughts on Hayes' album is that I simply love it. It is an amazing album and it shows off true talent. Hunter Hayes' has quite a talent and I believe that everyone should listen to him. Soon enough he can become a very popular artist. 

The review states that "Quite simply, Hunter Hayes is not only gifted with cute matinee idol looks but also the talent to get guys to go to the shows and buy the CDs with the screaming teens and tweens. He’s. That. Good." I totally agree. Hunter Hayes is a great upcoming artist and will hopefully have country become more and more popular. I am absolutely in love with this album. Hunter Hayes is a great artist. 






No comments:

Post a Comment