Monday, October 15, 2012

Big Lots


Have you ever sat in you room and looked around and thought hey my room needs to get cleaned. You get off your bed and start looking around for some cleaning supplies. You find the cleaning products but no paper towels. You wander around your hall asking people for paper towels but they do not give you a whole roll. Lets be honest paper towels are not cheap. You head to cvs and buy a package of paper towels for 10 dollars. You head back and someone stops you on while you are about to open the door to your room. They tell you to go to big lots for a better saving. I took this advice and it was the best advice ever given to me. Me and my room mate checked out big lots to see what the big commotion was about. It is seriously no joke the amount of savings in that store is unreal. Paper towels 5 dollars, Clorox wipes 3 dollars, zebra cakes $1.50 what more could you ask for! If you ever need anything big lots would be the place for you to go. There is a endless amount of things you could buy there. Everything is basically 50 % off big store prices. Being a college kid you have a limited amount of income you can spend. Why waste your time and money going for that long drive to cvs when you could potentially walk down the street to big lots and spend less. Someone spill juice on your bed and now you need new sheets? Big lots has that. What if you are just looking for junk food? Big lots has that to just imagine if you were at walmart with lower prices. I also if you would like to see what people thing about big lots click this link. This link will direct you to a blog site where many people talk about their experiences at Big Lots. Remember your in college now take my advice and go to Big Lots. Go and let me know how your first experience was. It will help you with your four years in college.



   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil,
    I definitley agree with you that Big Lots is a definite time saver! Before I came to college I had always thought theat thier products were cheap and had very low quality. Because of this I never shopped their and I always opted for CVS or Walgreens. Being a college student has really forced me to be cautious of the amount of money I spend and what I spend it on. Big Lots has been a great store for me to go to when I need something quickly and don't have that much money to spend. It has what I need and is very easy to drive to. Yes, some of thier products are cheap but the products that I buy don't need to be high quality they just need to work. I think that most people pass up on Big Lots because they think that thier products are cheap and it's not worth getting a membership for. Big Lots has great deals, and even better savings!

    ReplyDelete