Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinterest



           For the past few weeks I have been addicted to Pinterest. Pinterest is an online website where you can share anything that you find on the web. From food to clothes to health & fitness tips and exercises. In other words, it is considered to be a virtual pinboard. I learned about the website from friends and I think that I go on it at least once a day, I absolutely love it! Some people go on Pinterest to decorate their homes, plan their weddings and they also use it to find different recipes. I have an account on the website which means that I can save items that I find on my "pin board". To search on Pinterest you don't have to have an account but it is helpful when you want to save things that you have found. I could spend hours and hours on Pinterest because of everything that you can find on the website. I search anything from food and drinks to fashion. Some of my favorite finds on Pinterest are dessert recipes. 





          There are so many categories on Pinterest that it appeals to people of all ages who have different types of interests. I really love Pinterest because you can discover new things that you've never thought of before and you can also get inspiration from other people who have the same interests as you. The website is  public website so anyone can join and you can also see other peoples boards of things that they have "pinned". People from all over the world are on Pinterest and they are sharing ideas and interests that everyone can see.  On Pinterest there are many different categories that you can search. Some of them are : Cars, Design, Health & Beauty, Food & Drinks, Holiday & Events, Humor, Photography, Sports, Fashion and many many more. I am a big food lover and I love finding new ideas of food to make so I am always looking on the food category. There are so many different recipes that I find that i've never even thought of doing but they look amazing! Pinterest has absolutely anything and everything that you can think of. It is great if you are looking for decoration ideas for a holiday party or even "DIY" ( do it yourself ) crafts. I have been getting all of my friends into the website and they are obsessed! I think if you haven't already been on it, you should at least take a look at the website because there really is something for everyone. You could become just as obsessed as I am! I have never actually found any reviews for the website itself, but I did find a page of reviews from people who have tried something that they've seen on Pinterest and posted there results. You can see what they've tried on this link to Pinterest Reviews.
       

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stevie, I love this blog about Pinterest. I just recently fell in love with it as well. It is really really addicting. I love finding new ideas for desserts or any food. I agree with your favorites. I love to look at food and sports especially soccer. My friends got me hooked as well and I go on everyday. I agree with everything you say on here. I wish more and more people knew about Pinterest so it would become more popular. I used to not have an account but now that I do I pin everything that I love. I want to try all the ideas that I find. This is a great blog!

    ReplyDelete