Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vacationing in Aruba







I have always dreamed of vacationing in Aruba. Every year during the summer my family and I either go to Cape Cod for a week, or we go down to Florida to visit some family. Those are affordable trips for my parents, lately my mother and I have been seriously discussing about going Aruba this summer. As I have been researching the trip, it has come to my attention how immensely expensive this trip is going to be. I did not find one hotel that wasn’t under 200 dollars for each night, and also I couldn’t find a reasonable priced flight. For one adult ticket from Logan airport in Boston, MA to Aruba it would cost you $667, just for one! The trip itself is very expensive, so I would be completely content just sitting on the beach and enjoying the resort for a couple days. It wouldn’t matter to me if we went and did anything, just being there would be amazing. If I were to go to Aruba I would stay at Holiday Inn resort Los Cabos. It has a beautiful view from the room and it is right near the beach, which are two selling factors of the place. 4 nights with air fair it starts anywhere from $789. Rates are much higher in the summer than they would be during the school year. I really like flying on jet blue, that’s what I always have flown on, even when it was called delta. I like flying with that airline because of how each individual seat has its own television. In Aruba there are plenty of things to do, you can rent jet skis, paddleboats, wave runners, banana boats, etc. There are plenty of cafes and shops to walk around and eat. There are national parks to go visit and tour. You can go learn about the culture, there’s the option of going to the international music festival. At night they have dances on the boardwalk and also fun carnivals. One day I hope ill be able to go here, and enjoy everything this place has to offer, I hear its beautiful and I would love to experience everything it has to offer. Not even that, just to be able to spend time with my mom, on in such a beautiful place, on a wonderful beach would be a blessing. 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Mackenzie!

    Aruba was my second choice to write about for a dream vacation. I've always wanted to visit Aruba because it looks absolutely beautiful! My friend vacationed there in April of last year and she said that it was one of the best times of her life. The beaches were so nice and there was warm weather every single day. I really hope that i'm able to go there someday! I have never been on a banana boat or a wave runner but they both sound really fun and I would love to try them. I hope your able to go on your vacation this year!

    ReplyDelete