Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My dream destination

          

If there is any place in the world that I dream of visiting the most, it is definitely Hawaii. Everybody is drawn to Hawaii because of its warm weather, and beautiful landscape, but there is an additional reason why I am so eager to visit; the care-free and relaxed nature of it. Everybody in Hawaii (both the residents and visitors) is just so friendly and care-free. At least that is what portrayed in the movies. It's almost as if obligations do not exist in Hawaii, and if they do, your only obligations are to have a good time and relax!

Obviously, a trip to Hawaii does not just happen on its own! It takes planning that may be long and tedious. It can also be expressive between the cost of flight, food, hotels, and other accommodations. Flights to this destination can be very expensive! Most of the flights start at around $650! I would probably want to land in Honolulu, and once I arrived, I would want to know that I have a place to stay. The average cost of hotels is around $200 a night. I feel that if I had around $7 thousand to spend, it would be a solid vacation.

Once I got there, I wouldn’t want to do a lot of touring. I would be completely content with just lying on the beach all day and soaking up the care-free atmosphere! However, I might try to get a professional surfing lesson. That is something that I have always wanted to do.

This is a trip that I would want to take with my girlfriend when we are a little bit older. I wouldn’t want there to be any age restrictions on what we can do. I would just want to enjoy our time in paradise and have a blast while doing it!

I feel like a trip like this can go either way in terms of expenses. It can be extremely expensive if the party wants to go and experience everything on the island, but if the party just wants to relax, and enjoy themselves, I feel like this could be a beautiful and relativelyinexpensive destination to vacation to!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment