Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Reflection

Being an a accountant major I will have to use all most of the tools that i have learned in this class. Whether it be Excel or PowerPoint i will use these two tools to help me become a better accountant. Also knowing how to use Word will benefit me when I have to type up reports later and in the near future. I also enjoyed the group project we all worked on. I gained experience on how to work with a Team outside of school and come together to create a presentation. Out of that project we also practiced presenting our material which a lot of people struggle with. Public speaking was something i struggled with so every little presentation counts. All the technology was very helpful. I also liked the fact that we created a story book and uploaded it to YouTube. While i did this assignment I learned how to dub my voice into a movie and also learned how to create a show out of pictures and videos that meant a lot to me. This project was very enjoyable and i had a lot of fun doing it. Digital Apps has defiantly taught me a ton of material in a short time. I would recommend this class to anyone who has not taken it. Thank you Professor Fleury Lawson for teaching me all you can.


1 comment:

  1. phil man i agree with all your points. it really was a verry informative and good class. i especially agree with the group work thing and the video project really was cool. the class really did teach us a lot of information in the little time that we actually had. we did have a good amount of work to make up for it tho.

    ReplyDelete