Tuesday, November 6, 2012

my dream St. Thomas


There is one place that I have been and where I want to be. That place as Zach Brown says is “knee deep in the water some where got the blue sky breeze and it don’t seem fair only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair” that’s right I want to be in paradise, more specifically the beautiful island of St. Thomas. St. Thomas Bahamas is my favorite place to be in the entire world. I will be discussing why it I where I want to be, the financial cost, and why it truly is paradise.

             St Thomas is where I want to live someday because it is truly paradise.  The weather is always nice. The water is always warm. Also the people are some of the nicest that you will ever meet. Because of its close proximity to the equator the weather never changes it is always bright and warm even in the deep months of the winter.  My dream is to live in a mansion there someday and just be a beach bum and hang out and have fun.

            The next reason I want to live there and just be there all the time is because the cost of living is fairly inexpensive. The total cost of a three to four bedroom house is an low two thousand five hundred to six thousand dollars. Also since it is apart of the USVI (united states virgin islands) there are all the benefits of living in the U.S. but still separate from the U.S.A.with much lower costs of living. 

            St. Thomas usvi is truly paradise and I want to live there someday because of its  pure beauty, friendly people and cheap cost of living. It is one hundred percent my favorite place to be in the entire world and I am shore that I want be there as much as possible for the rest of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment