Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A place that I have been to and I enjoyed so much is Miami, Florida. I went there for spring break when I was in 8th grade and I had so much fun. I stayed with my cousin and uncle while I was there. We did the usual almost every day. We would wake up go out fishing then go out and play baseball. The best part of this vacation was going to the Florida Marlins baseball game and I got to meet Hanley Ramierez, Robert Andino, and Cameron Maybin. My uncle is best friends with Robert Andino so we were able to hang out with him and Cameron Maybin for the rest of the day. I am also a big Miami Hurricanes fan so when I went to Miami I got to go to a Miami Hurricanes spring practice, and then got tickets for a Miami Hurricane Baseball game and after the game I met Yonder Alonso who was a future #1 draft pick by the Cincinatti Reds. I went to south beach and I had so much fun. When we go fishing we always caught a peacock bass and they are so beautiful and that was the first ever fish that I've ever caught. The memories that i had there are amazing.  That was the best vacation I've ever been on and i can't wait for one day to go back to Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment