Friday, November 30, 2012

REFLECTION



            in digital applications this year I learned a lot. Weather it be from blogging. Or doing extensive projects that took hours to put together it really was a great class. I Believe that it will help me through out college and the rest of my life because I wont have any questions on how to use a certain program because I already know how to use it. The two big takeaways that I had in this class were probably the video story telling project. and the website project. 
            The video storytelling project showed me something that I never knew how to do before and that was taking pictures turning it into a video and then narrating it. This will potentially help me as a sports management major enter the workforce with prior knowledge because there is a lot of videos that people do for sports teams from high school all the way to semi-pro to professional level teams. Weather it be highlight reels or player introductions there is someone putting the videos together and putting them out there for people to see.

            The next take away was the web page project. I never knew how to make a web page from scratch before. And really once I figured it out it was very fun and not hard at all. This project will help me as a sports management major in the work force because if I am working with a sports team they may want me to make a fan page or edit or make them a new team page and this will have shown me how to do that so I am prepared for the future and in the rest of my journey through college.the fan page i made https://sites.google.com/site/nickypolancolacrosse/
            In all and all this class was extremely informative and fun and I actually really enjoyed it. I kind of wish I could have gotten more time in it so that I could have learned just a little bit more but it was great and I learned a lot. This class will help me for the rest of my life weather it be in school, or personal life or even my own personal stuff it will help me do what I need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment