Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hawaii ! Hawaii ! Hawaii !

Hawaii ! Hawaii ! Hawaii !
If I had the opportunity to go anywhere for a vacation, I would go to the tropical state of Hawaii. The image I get from online photos and television is that Hawaii is a very tropical place to just enjoy the sun and have a good time. Although there are many places to go that are probably just like it, I have always been craving the opportunity to go there. 
When traveling to Hawaii I have realized that it is an expensive journey but if given the money and time I would love to go. Traveling to Hawaii from Massachusetts would cost about $1100 round trip on a plane varying slightly depending on the airline. Along with the plane ticket cost it would also cost anywhere from $160-$500 per night for a hotel depending on how nice you want it to be. When traveling although it would be nice to only have to spend money on the flight and hotel, there is also the expenses for food and activities that have to be counted it as well. In Hawaii the average person spends about $200 per day for food and attractions. If I were to go there I sure would want to enjoy my time and get the best out of it. 
Vacations are nice to go on with family or friends and create a great atmosphere to really bond and have a good time.
 
When in  Hawaii you have the chance to:
  • Go to one of their famous beaches
  • Go Surfing
  • Go on a catamaran
  • Explore the volcanoes
  • Rent a sailboat
  • Take a tour in a helicopter











 There are so many things to do in Hawaii and so many attractions that don't even cost a lot of money. If you want to stay on budget you can still have a great time and enjoy the tropical weather.


The opportunity to relax and get away from my daily life and travel to Hawaii would be a dream come true for me. I have been to a few tropical places such as the Caribbean islands and Bermuda but would still love the chance to go to Hawaii. The thought of being somewhere so nice and tropical and still being in the US is unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. I also would love to go to Hawaii! Something about the beautiful palm trees, the warm sands and clear waters excite me. I love the look and feel of tropical places and unfortunately I’ve only been to Florida and Jamaica as my “tropical” vacations. Hawaii is so popular that I’m so intrigued to go and figure it out for myself. I would love to go there and rent a boat for the day and go exploring. I love being on the water, it is my favorite thing to do. It gets even better being on the water in Hawaii, not many people get the opportunity. My parents went to Hawaii for their honeymoon and they always talk about how beautiful it was there. My family was supposed to go there a few years ago, but didn’t have the time. We are now planning to go in two years which I really hope works out because it would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete