Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BAHAMAS


Juan Fernandez
Professor Lawson
Digital apps

Dream Destination

            If I could go anywhere as a dream vacation I would go to the Bahamas’s. The reason I would go to the Bahamas’s over anywhere else, to relax and relieve stress, is because I know someone who has vacationed there before. That person told me all about it, and recommended that I go and try it out for myself. He explained to me all of the fun things he did and what the vacation did for him in the long run. He told me that going on vacation with his significant other, to a place as wonderful as the Bahamas, helped bring them together even more than normal.
            For my own planned trip, I plan on going to the Bahamas on a cruise for 2 nights. The cruise will depart from Miami Florida. The cost of the cruise is speculated to be just about 200 dollars. To attend this cruise I would drive up to Florida a couple of days before and stay at my aunt’s house, and then just have her drop me off the morning before departure.
            While at the Bahamas I plan on clearing my head, and forgetting about the outside world. When I get there I will be staying at a one bedroom oceanfront suite. While on this vacation I plan on trying all things I’ve always wanted to try. For example, I would try windsurfing and sailing. I heard it was challenging, and that just fueled my need for doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment